Tuesday, November 25, 2014

WINTER IS HERE.....

 Hello everyone,winter eventually visited us fully,so i decided to try something between street and battling cold and yes i wore a shirt on my hoodie(ignoring the fact that my housemate asked 'what have you done again')...the outfit is fully my idea and style.I absolutely love me in this and feel comfortable.
 SHIRT:JUNKER
HOODIE:EVERLAST
PANTS:CLUTTER


SNAPBACK:HOUSE
SOCKS:RESERVED
SHOES:CENTRO 
 
 Another pinrolling fully showing my socks and shoes....all to grace the outfit and make it different from the usual and i'v become obssessed with snapbacks of recent.I believe some of you love this outfit and should try it out especially in this winter period.You can also share it to your friends and drop your comments.
P/C:http://drchuk.tumblr.com/

2 comments: