Thursday, January 8, 2015

90'S SNOPIRED....

 Hello everyone,this is my first official post for this year,not my first post though depending on how you understand it(smiles*).Incase you are wondering how the title SNOPIRED came about,it was just coined from snow and inspired considering the weather and 90's path i'v decided potray with my outfit.
 It didn't take me time to put this altogether because i didn't have to layer much,all i did was to dress down and match up,which the snow was literally taken into consideration.
 I love the tie so much was given to me by my dad.You can share your thoughts on the outfit and also share to your who want to try this out.
 JACKET:NATUREL
SNOOD:RESERVED
SHIRT:LCM
TIE:JOSE PISCARDO
PANTS:VOGUE
CAP:HOUSE
SNEAKERS:RESERVED

 You all meet my gentle photographer(kindly check http://drchuk.tumblr.com/ for his awesome works).
THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment